This Master Programme aims to train trainers and other education practitioners in using information and communication technologies (ICT) in distance training, with emphasis on the modes of e-learning and blended-learning.
It aims to develop the following skills:
- Searching and selecting digital educational resources (DER) to conceive training activities (especially in e-learning and b-learning);
- Intervening, knowing how to elaborate or reuse DER in thematic units and foster their development, namely by knowing how to moderate synchronous and asynchronous communication among students and between these and the teacher;
- Training and supervising, knowing and operationalizing thematic units for training in e-learning and b-learning modes, and supervising the conception and development of these units;
- Assisting in the development of curricular modules and units in e-learning and b-learning modes, in terms of the conception, design and development, as well as the management of learning platforms (CMS and LMS) or with the help of Web 2.0 tools;
- Critically analysing, reflecting about the potentials and constraints of the use of ICT in education and training, especially when carried out online.
This course is targeted at professionals or future professionals of education and training, interesting in conceiving, developing and evaluating e-learning and b-learning initiatives, including:
- teachers, teacher trainers, (e-)trainers and (e-)tutors, Training coordinators, Training Project Managers, and other professionals connected to the field of training and educational technology in professional contexts such as schools, professional training centres, human resource qualification organisms and other business units;
- professionals who design, conceive and develop applications and multimedia contents to support learning and asset refreshment.
This Master’s requires a degree in any area and fluency in the use of ICT and access to the Internet in compatible conditions with the Lisbon University e-learning platform are necessary prerequisites. It is held in Portuguese and is designed to welcome students from other Portuguese-speaking countries.